Tuesday, July 14, 2015

First of Goal Setting Tuesdays














I've decided to start something called Goal Setting Tuesdays, where every Tuesday I will set a goal or goals for myself. It can be things such as things to do and get done or personal things I want to work on. Then every Monday I will come back and reflect on how well I did the following week.

Why Tuesdays and not a Sunday or Monday? Well, I don't really have a reason for that, I'm just different.

So, here are my goals for this week...

  1. Actually plan a time to go take my TSI test next week when I get my schedule.
  2. Take care of myself by taking my antibiotics and drinking a lot of water.
  3. Not ruminate while waiting on my doctors call for lab results.
  4. Keep myself busy during the day before work so I don't get depressed. List of ideas to do below...
  • Work on labeling soaps.
  • Make vanilla latte soap
  • Hang up clothes
  • Wash work clothes
  • Walk dog
  • Work on blog posts

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like great goals for the week! Taking care of yourself is so important! Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete